Sunday 6 April 2008

Some more of my paintings



I did the painting of the children a few years ago. It was an art project organised by the Sunday school of my church, where the children were asked to imagine what it would be like if Jesus came to visit us on Easter Sunday. I helped the children with their ideas and this is what we came up with. It was great fun to do.
The other painting is the post office at the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum. this is a great open air museum with typical farm houses, cottages towns and villages laid out in wonderful countryside.

7 comments:

Lisa Adams Reed said...

Yay! I just lucked into seeing your blog and will visit often. What a variety you have! Love your doors!
Lisa

Clare said...

Hi Lor Lor, Thakk you for your invitation to join in the fun of moleskine exchange. I've looked into it on the site, looks like fun! I was wondering if there will only be three in this group? Would it be better to ask more creative souls to join in? I WON'T COMMIT JUST YET, but, that said, I am very interested. Thank you, Clare.

Anita Davies said...

The children painting is so uplifting, bright and fresh...wonderful!

Emily said...

such happy lively paintings - I really love them and look forward to seeing more!

Yellow said...

Lor Lor, I'm nearly finished organising the Moleskine exchange. Could you email me at steph_a_smith at btconnect dot come and I'll send you the rest of the info.

Lindsay said...

I though since we are in a group together, I'd pop over to say hi. I love your charming paintings. Wonderful colors. This will be a fun project.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Wow, LorLor, these are great. The top one is so gorgeous.