Tuesday 27 May 2008

New Project




I am about to embark on a Moleskine sketchbook exchange. Yellow or Stephanie from A Roker Artist asked me to be part of this. There are six other people taking part too. So hello to David, Vivien, Gesa, Casey, Lindsay, Brian. This is going to be fun, everyone's work is so different and we use different media, I can't wait to see what we do.

I've just made a cover for my moleskine and a pencil sling, so I'm ready to start drawing I'll be posting it off to David on Friday I hope.
The theme for my sketchbook is Close... so I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone does with it.

1 comment:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Oh, I'm so glad you've got together with some other artists. This project is a lot of fun. Especially when that first moley drops through your letterbox. Look forward to seeing more.